Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's Get Ready to Ruuuuumble!
My friend, Wayne Wyatt, is the fearless leader of the formidable teamRIPPED. While cruising the Caribbean on Beachbody's Success Club cruise last month, Wayne and I had the opportunity to workout several times with Shaun T himself. I noticed that Shaun looked even BETTER than he did in Insanity, so I asked Shaun how he had done it. His reply: "Asylum man, it took my body to the NEXT level." That was all the endorsement I needed - I WAS doing Asylum next!
In talking to Wayne, we thought it would be fun to have a little friendly competition between his team and mine, so the "Insanity Asylum Challenge" was born. We approached Beachbody with our idea and it was very well-received - more than even we had anticipated!
Yesterday Wayne and I did a conference call with Beachbody corporate, and some exciting details were reached! I'm happy to announce the following:
The Insanity Asylum Challenge will kick-off May 1, 2011. Participation is open to any member (immediate, upline or downline) of either team. So, if you're a coach or customer of mine (or Wayne's), you're in! Also, if you're a coach in my "upline" or my "downline," any of YOUR customers are also in! Finally, if you're just a fan of either of our teams, create an account (it's FREE) and become eligible to particpate - you can join Team Xcellent Fitness with this LINK.
Obviously, you need a copy of Insanity Asylum to participate (duh!). If you don't have a copy, order yours' NOW so that you'll be ready to "Dig Deeper" by May 1, 2011. You can order Asylum through Xcellent Fitness HERE, which will also automatically create your free account and assign you to Team Xcellent Fitness.
Asylum is a 30-day program designed to increase sports performance and deliver crazy, incredible results in a short period of time. Everyone who participates on Wayne's team will submit their Before/After photos to him (video clips optional) and everyone who participates on Xcellent Fitness' team will submit the same to me. Then, Wayne and I will create a 5-minute video depicting our respective teams' results, which will be due to Beachbody by June 16, 2011 (coincidentally, during Beachbody's "Summit" event).
Ready for the REALLY cool parts?
- Shaun T himself will be viewing the video submissions and declare the winning team! Yes indeed, THE MAN, will be seeing YOU in our videos and be judging YOUR results towards choosing a winner
- Beachbody is offering INFOMERCIAL SPOTS and/or promotional advertising campaign spots to the winning team! Can I get a "what, what?" That's right, kick some serious butt during the Challenge and have an opportunity to see YOURSELF on television 6x per day on a future Insanity Asylum infomercial or plastered on Beachbody's website for the world to see! How cool is that? (VERY cool, for anyone who's slow out there, lol)
- Beachbody is throwing in corporate prizes such as SIGNED copies of Asylum, Asylum T-shirts and Pull-up Assists, among other things!
Here's what I need YOU need to do:
- get a copy of Asylum so that you're ready to go on May 1, 2011
- Document your progress as closely as possible - take pictures, take measurements, shoot videos of the workouts, track your diet and nutrition and just basically chronicle your journey through "the Asylum." Tell the camera at the beginning what you expect to achieve from the program, and then at the end talk about what you achieved!
- Beachbody is very interested in "sports specific results." So, if you're a "baller," document how your hoops game improved (your vertical). If you're a runner, document how your 40-yard dash time improved. I'm a golfer, so I'm going to track my clubhead speed and see if and/or how much it increases. Whatever YOUR sport is, let's see how radically your performance improves! These are things Beachbody is VERY interested in knowing about!
teamRIPPED is a powerhouse! But so was Goliath! I'm confident that we can be "David" and conquer the giant beast! Jump on board, join Xcellent Fitness and let's get a bunch of you into an infomercial or in advertising spots on Beachbody's website!
Beachbody will promote this competition through the Insanity and Insanity Asylum Facebook pages, so keep an eye on there!
Finally, I have 5 minutes to work with, which will more than likely translate into the top-10, 30-second stories from our team. Send me your RAW footage - I will edit it and make the collective "team video."
Go hard! Grit your teeth and "Dig Deep!" I want to put YOU in front of Shaun T and possibly onto television!
E-mail me if you intend to participate, or with questions you may have at email@example.com